That said ... I'm grateful ... for Easter ... for the hope that the resurrection of my Savior gives me.
Here's few of the things that happened during the past 40 days ...
* 15 year old started his first Track & Field season. He loves it ... from my point of view having one more thing on our schedule is exhausting.
* My dad and my sister and her 3 kids visited over their Spring Break. There are not words for how completely delightful it was to have them all here. It was a surprise for Ethan ... don't think he stopped smiling all week.
* We had a laid back Spring Break ... only outing was to OMSI as a family.
* Celebrated David's 47th birthday.
* Took Kristen for her first orthodontist appt.
* Visited our adoption attachment therapist ... received a somewhat discouraging diagnosis ... but that's for another post.
* Went to an amazing Chris Tomlin concert thanks to my friend, Jilly.
* Resumed Kenen's swimming lessons after a 6 week break.
* Attended an inspiring Embrace Compassion meeting ... so great to see all the work that is happening in Ethiopia.
* Passed our one year "referral-versary" ... which in adoption speak simply means it was a year ago that we saw Kenenisa's picture for the first time. Hard to believe ....
And a few pictures to go along with the happenings ...
|Riding his friend, Cassidy's bike|
|First Easter Basket|